People like buying goods or services online, as it’s a fast and convenient way of spending their money. But they need to be careful to choose where to spend their hard-earned money. There are many not so trustworthy businesses online, so you need to prove them that you’re one of the “good guys”. How to do that? Well, you need to build trust in the hesitant customers. For instance, use a team slider.
What is a team slider?
A team slider is a kind of slider, that focuses on the members of your team. It gives a nice, personal touch to your company’s website, and helps building trust in your hesitant customers.
What do you need to put into a team slider?
You can actually put almost any kind of content to your team slider. However, there are a couple of common elements which you should add for the best result.
- Name. The main purpose of a team slider is to introduce the members of your team. Therefore, it’s essential to display their names in your team slider.
- Position. Showing the person’s position in your company helps the customer learn more about your business’ hierarchy.
- Picture of the person. Having a picture of your team member shows your customer that your business is valid, and you have real employees. Make sure to use a real picture of your employee here, not an image you found somewhere on the Internet.
- Social links.
- About. The best way to learn more about any team member is to write a short description about them, which the customers can read. It’s a good practice to include company related details about the person here, for instance, what exactly they’re doing at the company.
- Quote. There’s nothing better to make a team slider personal than an actual quote.
Best effects of Team Slider
Smart Slider 3 has a many cool effects you can use to make your sliders more interesting. We added some of the best effects to the Team Slider demo, to help you create a modern and responsive slider fast.
You can find a couple of team slide templates in Smart Slider 3’s Slide Library.
Reveal Animation on the layers
The most spectacular effect of the slider is the Reveal Animation. Reveal Animation is a cool and modern effect to introduce or remove layers from your slider.
Navigating between the slides via thumbnails
This slider allows navigating slide by slide in three ways. You can drag or swipe towards the right or left side, to switch to the next or previous slide. You can also use the white arrow on the blue background at the middle bottom. The third, and the most eye-catching is the thumbnail navigation.
We placed the thumbnails to the right side of the slider, aligned to the bottom of it. The thumbnails allow the visitor to see all your team members at once. Clicking any thumbnail switches to the slide with the person’s slide.
Smart Slider 3 has a cool feature, that allows you to rotate any layer, including rows and columns. At this slider we rotated a heading layer, which we use to show how many team slides are available, and which one is currently visible.